Saturday, January 2, 2016

Welcome to 2016 ... Lots of listening already :D



A move and computer problems have kept me away for a while.  Hopefully the 'puter will keep running long enough to "do" this post ...

While packing for the move, I lost track of the book(s) where I recorded the books I'd listened to in 2015 ... so decided to just not try to catch up with that list ... And I decided to start the list on 1-1 ... but forgot what was listened to in what order.  So, here are the books I listened to at the end of 2015 and beginning of 2016 ...
(I'm not 100% sure of the order ... Hubbby's computer croaked and we've been sharing mine and sharing "listening time" too ... I think this is the list of books since Christmas ...)

From the public Library's OverDrive service:



Also, books from our Audible libraries:
* Sea of Thunder by Evan Thomas
* Mistletoe and Murder by Carola Dunn
* The Coroner's Lunch by Colin Cotterill
* The Chimes by Charles Dickens
* The Enchanted Files: Diary of a Mad Brownie by Bruce Coville
* The Tale of Hill Top Farm by Susan Wittig Albert
* A Wilder Rose by Susan Wittig Albert
* The Tale of Holly How by Susan Wittig Albert


I'll figure out what order they were listened in and start the "proper" book count, come back and edit ... also, I hope to give a short review or info about a few of the books -- such as other books in the "you may also be interested in" type info as well as anything else I think you may find interesting or helpful in determining if this is a book you may be interested in, too.








No comments:

Post a Comment