Saturday, January 3, 2015

Chivalry


January 2, 2015 -- Book 004

I feel like I am "cheating" by heading off into a set of shorts so early in the year.  But actually, I just couldn't seem to settle my mind long enough to start a longer book.  Hence, a few shorts come up next:

Selected Shorts: Chivalry

Written by: Neil Gaiman
Read by: Christina Pickles
Length: 26 mins 
Radio/TV Program
Release Date:08-15-12
Publisher: Symphony Space, Inc

This short story can be found in a collection of Neil Gaiman's work, called Smoke and Mirrors.  The audio version of that book is read by the author and is a great listen.  BUT, I prefer this version, read by Christina Pickles.
The story is about a British pensioner who happens find and buy the Holy Grail at a local re-use it shop;  it cost 50p. 
Christina Pickles' reading is a delight to listen to. 

Find Chivalry at:

Find Smoke and Mirrors at:

No comments:

Post a Comment