Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 9, 2015 -- Book 015 (Imposter Alert)



    Written by: Susan Wise Bauer
    Narrated by: John Lee
    Length: 22 hrs and 45 mins
    Unabridged Audiobook
    Release Date:02-22-10
    Publisher: Tantor Audio

From the Publisher's Summary:  From the schism between Rome and Constantinople to the rise of the T'ang Dynasty, from the birth of Muhammad to the crowning of Charlemagne, this ... book tells the fascinating, often violent story of kings, generals, and the peoples they ruled ... in the years between the fourth and the 12th centuries.

And it is heavy with good information, but at 54 minutes into it, I decided I wanted to listen to something a bit lighter.  So, I paused the book. made note of where I was, so that I could continue it without starting from the beginning when I decide to return to it ...

And discovered I re-used the number "015" when continuing on to the next book in the list -- hmmm ... makes me think my plans do not include a return to it soon ... maybe when I am not involved in something that requires concentration, so I can give as much attention to this as I can.





No comments:

Post a Comment